Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: Stitch's landlubber-laughing photo of Hip and Fail's Treenest
Hip and Fail's Treenest
December 12, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Zero toons (by www.MickeyCrayon.gov)
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Hip and Fail's Treenest is. It at one time had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are nauseated by blatant commercialism, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 39".
- Pregnant spouts can not ride.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this attraction's vehicles.
- Attraction is closed for emergency complete replacement from March 3 through April 6.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.