Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Fail's Treehole attraction at park opening
Hip and Fail's Treehole
January 5, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Hip and Fail's Treehole is. It used to have things to play on, but the legal staff had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, remember not to stand next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- You must be at least as big as your heffalump to not be scarred for life.
- Explosions may be too intense for very young adults.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a musical attraction, riders are required to bring their own princess belts.
- In a hidden space at the top of the Hip and Fail's Treehole, there is a basketball table for V.I.P.s.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor
problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.