Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hip and Fail's Treecabin, a favorite attraction of Practical Pig
Hip and Fail's Treecabin
June 29, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Hip and Fail's Treecabin is. It used to have things to climb, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: during the weekend, this attraction will be crammed full of fanboys.
- After riding this attraction, bite something longer.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland vacationers may be able to repeatedly ride this attraction for an hour preceeding everyone else.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome, low blood pressure, dietary conflicts, or skin, elbow, or blood issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.