Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Fail's Treecabin attraction, wildly considered to be the best alpine attraction at Disneyland
Hip and Fail's Treecabin
February 3, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Hip and Fail's Treecabin is. It once had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make trouble.
- Warning: particularly young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- After boiling this attraction, it's recommended that you enjoy something with less people on it.
- Attraction may be too startling for young adults.
- ATTENTION! For your benefit, you should be free from cardiac disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment's burgeoning queue.
- Attraction is closed for emergency refurbishment from November 7 to April 10.
- The picture of ices is a sly pun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.