Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Hip and Fail's Treecabin attraction during construction
Hip and Fail's Treecabin
January 27, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Hip and Fail's Treecabin is. It at one time had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it removed to make trouble.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try to sit next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for teenagers.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.