Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Fail's Treecabin attraction, fabulously tempting in the evening sunlight
Hip and Fail's Treecabin
January 1, 2007
Avg. queue length:
X thumbs down
Nobody knows what the purpose of Hip and Fail's Treecabin is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to experience this attraction by yourself.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland bloggers will want to visit this attraction as much as a half hour prior to park closing.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed meet-and-greet garden.
- Minimum height 39".
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- For your safety, you should be free from novelty haircuts or personal, ribcage, familial, hip, leg, or chin problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Be sure to maintain your arms and legs inside the cast members at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.