Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Hip and Fail's Treecabin attraction at park closing
Hip and Fail's Treecabin
June 7, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Hip and Fail's Treecabin is. It used to have stuff to do, but the legal staff had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 26".
- Maximum height 72 kilopounds.
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from excessive boorishness or shoulder or cardiac problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey's massive queue.
- In 2005, this attraction was renovated to obliterate images that could be seen by protesters as as sexist.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately.
Thank you for your understanding.