Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Fail's Oakhouse dark ride during a moment of contemplation
Hip and Fail's Oakhouse
April 1, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Hip and Fail's Oakhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters may talk to you.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from neck problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Hip and Fail's Oakhouse "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.