Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Fail's Oakhouse attraction during construction
Hip and Fail's Oakhouse
May 19, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Hip and Fail's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: after any second Monday, this attraction will be uncomfortable for supervillains.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for children.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No talking or monkey business allowed.
- No Disney characters appear in this attraction.
- Cast members keep a massive journal in which is listed the descriptions of all the people who have worked on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.