Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ralph's robot-nearing photo of Hip and Fail's Nuthouse
Hip and Fail's Nuthouse
November 8, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Hip and Fail's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but the legal staff had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: very young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- Boredom may occur.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- This attraction is said to have cost in excess of $429 million to construct.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.