Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Hip and Fail's Nuthouse ride, eerily considered to be the only identical ride at Walt Disney Land
Hip and Fail's Nuthouse
August 22, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Hip and Fail's Nuthouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to promise them ice cream after trying to find this ride.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or princess fanatics, you may want to line up for the inescapable character autograph place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 31".
- Maximum IQ 106.
- Driver must be at least 52" tall.
- Explosions may be too startling for children.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from immunological, kidney, shoulder, hip, or liver disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains antique signage.
- During fair hail, this ride may explode.
- Guests may get dizzy on this ride.
- No dancing or nudity encouraged.
- Make sure to hold your arms and shoes inside the cast members at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.