Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A crisp view of Hip and Bale's Treeshack when it's not covered in reason
Hip and Bale's Treeshack
December 8, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Hip and Bale's Treeshack is. It once had things to climb, but the legal staff had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are allergic to movie tie-ins, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, find something more demanding.
- Pregnant poltergeists may avoid this attraction.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from delusions of grandure, inexplicable missing kidneys, or wrist, finger, viral, heart, skin, or back problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.