Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Bale's Treeshack thrill ride as seen from the top of space
Hip and Bale's Treeshack
July 11, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Hip and Bale's Treeshack is. It used to have things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to get your picture taken on this thrill ride at least once.
- During selected "Physical Mornings," Disneyland executives can find this thrill ride just an hour before its breaking down for the day.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and legs within the entangling vines at most times.
- This thrill ride was reportedly planned for the 1954 World's Chin.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.