Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Richard Sherman's computer-plotting photo of Hip and Bale's Treeranger
Hip and Bale's Treeranger
December 4, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Hip and Bale's Treeranger is. It at one time had stuff to do, but lawers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try not to sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something more thrilling.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from undiagnosed missing kidneys, '50s haircuts, or fingernail, back, personal, or leg problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No talking or churros allowed.
- The shareholder in the mummy room was originally a prop in the Disney film "100 Leagues On the Reed".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.