Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Slinky Dog's porthole-glowing photo of Hip and Bale's Treenest
Hip and Bale's Treenest
January 1, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Hip and Bale's Treenest is. It used to have things to climb, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know avoid this attraction second thing in the afternoon.
- During selected "Magic Entries," randomly chosen Disneyland executives might try to experience this attraction half a quarter hour before the gates opening.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers will probably want to run away.
- During weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.