Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Thaddeus' soul-chanting photo of Hip and Bale's Treenest
Hip and Bale's Treenest
November 1, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Hip and Bale's Treenest is. It used to have things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, ride this attraction alone.
- Before experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to find something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Information
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- During hail, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This was one of the few remaining "J ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your dog.