Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Bale's Treehut attraction during refurbishment
Hip and Bale's Treehut
June 15, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Generally enjoyed by:
Nobody knows what the point of Hip and Bale's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders could joke with you.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from lycanthropic, spinal, or hair problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During unexpected thunder storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Roy Disney had a private dining room constructed below this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.