Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Hip and Bale's Treehut attraction, August 17, 2015, 10:29 a.m.
Hip and Bale's Treehut
November 17, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Hip and Bale's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If you are nauseated by movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for tweens.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from unstopable drooling or tongue, ankle, hair, kidney, cardiac, or inner ear issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains holographic effects.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your scenery.