Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Bale's Treehut train during construction
Hip and Bale's Treehut
February 27, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Hip and Bale's Treehut is. It once had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If it's dark out, animatronic animals could joke with your party.
- After riding this train, go on something with a different ambiance.
Policies and Warnings
- Boredom may occur.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Train is closed for repairs from February 19 through July 25.
- One of the nuts was recorded to age in memory of Samuel Clemens.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.