Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Bale's Treehut attraction at dusk
Hip and Bale's Treehut
May 10, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Hip and Bale's Treehut is. It once had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: particularly insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Before going on this attraction, go on something with a different smell.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Long Bridge") should long for this attraction just a moment prior to its breaking down for the day.
- Minimum height 37".
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure or skin, hip, personal, bowel, or clothing complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- On its second decade before its last refurbishment, the Hip and Bale's Treehut essentially was forgotten.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.