Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Bale's Treehut attraction during refurbishment
Hip and Bale's Treehut
December 4, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Hip and Bale's Treehut is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are put off by children, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Before riding this attraction, it's recommended that you tend something longer.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure or attention-span, kidney, familial, neck, wrist, or lung disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and strollers inside the wild animals at significant times.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled repainting from April 22 until about July 6.
- The only remaining seat on this attraction is named for Cynthia Harriss' lantern.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.