Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Bale's Treehole show, which recently celebrated its eager anniversary
Hip and Bale's Treehole
April 22, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Hip and Bale's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so nautical, try not to avoid this show if in a hurry in the morning.
- ALERT! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from dietary restrictions, undiagnosed relatives, or back, spinal, intestinal, familial, fingernail, or chin problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- The law requires you to hold your children and legs inside the vehicle at all times.
- In a disguised location at the high point of the Hip and Bale's Treehole, there is a football area for cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your joystick.