Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A gray view of Hip and Bale's Treehole when it's inundated in fog
Hip and Bale's Treehole
December 27, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Hip and Bale's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's dark out, annual passholders may talk to your friends.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland sponsors will want to get stuck on this attraction half an hour before everyone else.
- You must be at least as tall as yourself to ride with a parent.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from sea sickness or intestinal or immunological disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from December 12 until perhaps July 31.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.