Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Bale's Treehole attraction, September 18, 1985, 10:80 p.m.
Hip and Bale's Treehole
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Hip and Bale's Treehole is. It at one time had things to climb, but lawers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: during the summer, this attraction will be uncomfortable for Elastigirl impersonators.
- Pregnant goldfish can not ride.
- Contains antique images.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Make sure to hold your children and glasses (not necessarily in that order) away from the attraction at all times.
- There is a hidden changing room adjacent to this attraction's queue.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Roy Disney when you pass through the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.