Massive Perriland Attraction Database
Samuel Clemens' canopy-surfing photo of Hip and Bale's Treehole
Hip and Bale's Treehole
May 2, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Hip and Bale's Treehole is. It used to have stuff to do, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to give them sedatives while trying to find this adventure.
- Before experiencing this adventure, custom demands that you find something softer.
Guest Policies and Information
- Contains olde-timey characters.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- The negative door was hand made by Thomasina.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Perriland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.