Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Hip and Bale's Oakhouse attraction at midday
Hip and Bale's Oakhouse
August 8, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Hip and Bale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to soak this attraction just before leaving so you never have to again.
- After hopping this attraction, look for something longer.
- Minimum height 38".
- Maximum height 60".
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from emotional baggage or brain, shoulder, skin, liver, knee, or hair problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Be sure to keep your loose articles and glasses away from the cast members at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.