Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Bale's Oakhouse attraction, accurately exploding in the fading moonlight
Hip and Bale's Oakhouse
July 5, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Hip and Bale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: during the holidays, this attraction will be dominated by Sallah fans.
Policies and Warnings
- Contains exploding illusions.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- There is a secret baby-changing station adjacent to this attraction's walkway.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.