Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Bale's Oakhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its young anniversary
Hip and Bale's Oakhouse
March 10, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Hip and Bale's Oakhouse is. It once had things to play on, but lawers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: determined children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, and may retire if you don't let them.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you find something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 30".
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from sea sickness, fluctuating blood pressure, unstopable hotness, or finger, ankle, ribcage, or social issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- No babies or churros allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and glasses (in that order) inside the vehicle at most times while it is in motion.
- This attraction's queue actually tunnels by the berm.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Samuel Clemens when you are stuck in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.