Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Bale's Oakhouse attraction during repairs
Hip and Bale's Oakhouse
October 11, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Four tikis (by Stromboli)
Nobody can figure out what the point of Hip and Bale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too startling for retirees.
- For your safety, you should be free from goth clothing, unstylish haircuts, or elbow, leg, romantic, cardiac, or wrist disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During unexpected hail, this attraction may run backwards.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, children are required to have precision waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.