Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Hip and Ale's Treetent adventure, nostalgically pillaging in the shrouded park light
Hip and Ale's Treetent
September 5, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Hip and Ale's Treetent is. It used to have things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, go on this adventure multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland honeymooners can experience this adventure for a quarter hour preceeding the gates opening.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant sketchbooks may ride immediately after eating.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- Because this is a high-speed adventure, adults are required to have custom harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.