Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Elastigirl's animal-splashing photo of Hip and Ale's Treetent
Hip and Ale's Treetent
September 17, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Hip and Ale's Treetent is. It at one time had free beer, but the legal staff had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Walt Disney Land.
- If this is your first visit to Walt Disney Land, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction by yourself.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from fear of high speed or blood problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains exploding images that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- Make sure to maintain your children and strollers away from the wild animals at various times.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, the uninsured are required to rent precision specticles.
- Above this attraction can be found the rumored initiates-only Club 70 dining room -- the only place in the land where duck-free water is mandatory.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.