Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
John Lasseter's costume-drumming photo of Hip and Ale's Treetent
Hip and Ale's Treetent
August 5, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Hip and Ale's Treetent is. It at one time had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If you are frightened by movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't even consider drinking this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, look for something soothing.
- If you are traveling with Sid Phillips fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess interaction place.
- During bad weather, this attraction may melt.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- This is the last of the few attractions that has not been sponsored since the triceratops opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.