Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Ale's Treetent attraction as seen from the top of a settlement
Hip and Ale's Treetent
April 14, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Hip and Ale's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but the legal staff had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic animals will have a tendency to make silly comments to your friends.
- If you are at the park with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Ollie Johnson autograph place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 34 rods.
- Operator must be at least 68" tall.
- Darkness may be too boring for children.
- No food or flash photography allowed.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bed.