Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Hip and Ale's Treenest attraction during construction
Hip and Ale's Treenest
July 5, 2008
Avg. queue length:
An estimated six weapons
Nobody is sure what the goal of Hip and Ale's Treenest is. It once had things to play on, but lawers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Instead of riding this attraction, go on something more magical.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Make sure to keep your arms and strollers inside the attraction at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bean.