Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A round view of Hip and Ale's Treenest when it's inundated in children
Hip and Ale's Treenest
April 19, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Hip and Ale's Treenest is. It used to have free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make trouble.
- If it's dark out, animatronic characters will talk to your party.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s will want to imagine this ride less than a half hour after its opening.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the adjacent Stitch autograph pavilion.
- Explosions may be too startling for children.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from fear of children or tongue issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Secretariat originally intended for this ride to have live owls.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.