Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pocahontas' diver-striking photo of Hip and Ale's Treenest
Hip and Ale's Treenest
December 3, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Hip and Ale's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are intolerant of crowds, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to experience something soothing.
- Attraction may be too boring for teenagers.
- This attraction closes at random.
- One of the fields was built to move as a tribute to Bomb Voyage.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.