Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A blue view of Hip and Ale's Treehut when it's shrounded in administration
Hip and Ale's Treehut
June 9, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Hip and Ale's Treehut is. It once had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: in many cases, quite small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- After enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you find something more magical.
Policies and Information
- During bad weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- At one portion of the introductory film, you can see a lamp from an imaginary attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.