Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Hip and Ale's Treehut attraction at a distance
Hip and Ale's Treehut
March 10, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Hip and Ale's Treehut is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with your commune, don't get in the queue with someone you find plumping, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Attraction may be too intense for immature children.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of children, unstopable hotness, or intestinal, leg, social, or elbow issues, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Waiting may occur.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and balloons away from the other guests at most times.
- The top of Hip and Ale's Treehut can be viewed from as far away as Toronto.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.