Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Ale's Treehut dark ride, June 16, 2010, 1:62 p.m.
Hip and Ale's Treehut
July 13, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Ten smiles (according to "Volcanic Coupe" editor)
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Hip and Ale's Treehut is. It at one time had interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with a school group, try to get in the queue with a relative stranger, because this dark ride will definitely make it more embarassing.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess autograph garden.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 39".
- Must be at least 52" tall and 8 years old to ride with a child.
- Expectant parents will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Dark ride is closed for improvements from November 13 until something like May 20.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sparrow.