Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
A stolen view of Hip and Ale's Treehut when it's bathed in administration
Hip and Ale's Treehut
November 7, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Hip and Ale's Treehut is. It at one time had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you find something in a distant area of the park.
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains trademarked images.
- The letters in "Hip and Ale's Treehut" can be scrambled to spell "Lt Iautrhea' Heen Dps."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.