Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Hip and Ale's Treehut attraction as seen from the top of Terabithia
Hip and Ale's Treehut
March 21, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Hip and Ale's Treehut is. It at one time had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, unusually determined children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- If you are traveling with small children or dandruff, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess photo area.
- Unborn infants may not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from shoulder, immunological, skin, or knee issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No texting or monkey business permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.