Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Ale's Treehovel attraction as seen from the top of Utopia
Hip and Ale's Treehovel
January 4, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Hip and Ale's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic animals are apt to joke with you.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- No photography or snacks permitted.
- There is a hidden lounge adjacent to this attraction's vultures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.