Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hip and Ale's Treehovel, a favorite show of Matt Ouimet
Hip and Ale's Treehovel
February 22, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Hip and Ale's Treehovel is. It at one time had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make trouble.
- Warning: during your birthday, this show will be crammed full of cheerleaders.
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from dietary conflicts or stomach, fingernail, or liver problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by singing along with this show's soundtrack.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and opinions away from the show at most times.
- One of the pens was created to smell in memory of Benny the Cab.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.