Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Brigham Young's biscuit-yelling photo of Hip and Ale's Treehovel
Hip and Ale's Treehovel
October 6, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Hip and Ale's Treehovel is. It once had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: during your birthday, this attraction will be full of Tarzan impersonators.
- If you are at the park with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 19".
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- Boredom may occur.
- During any storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.