Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
The Hip and Ale's Treehovel attraction, recklessly considered to be the only inanimate attraction at Disney Land Adventure
Hip and Ale's Treehovel
May 29, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Hip and Ale's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but lawers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction no more than once.
Policies and Alerts
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from hip, viral, or inner ear problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During bad rainfall, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, adults are required to purchase special waivers.
- This attraction was previously constructed for the 1984 World's Pavilion.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.