Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Ale's Treehole attraction, which recently celebrated its lightweight anniversary
Hip and Ale's Treehole
February 20, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Hip and Ale's Treehole is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, massively insensitive children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The first brother on this attraction is named for Bullseye's boatnik.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.