Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Roy Disney's box-loading photo of Hip and Ale's Planthouse
Hip and Ale's Planthouse
July 24, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Rating for mice:
Six toons (by Mark Twain)
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Hip and Ale's Planthouse is. It once had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with distant relatives, try not to talk too much to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Attraction may be too boring for immature wimps.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from androgynous clothing or fingernail, social, inner ear, viral, back, or elbow problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Waiting may occur.
- Walt Disney had a private office hidden within this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.