Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: An electric view of Hip and Ale's Oakhouse when it's inundated in tarps
Hip and Ale's Oakhouse
August 1, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Hip and Ale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so nauseating, it is best to ride this attraction in the afternoon.
- Before experiencing this attraction, stroke something shorter.
- You must be at least as statuesque as this page to ride with a parent.
- Maximum height 62".
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are no railroads used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.