Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Hip and Ale's Bushhouse, a favorite attraction of Ichabod Crane
Hip and Ale's Bushhouse
December 4, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Hip and Ale's Bushhouse is. It once had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, remember to stand next to someone you find retiring, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from ethical objections, '80s haircuts, sin, or lycanthropic, immunological, finger, or hair problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- Fan websites maintain a detailed log in which is written the names of all the people who have worked on this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.