Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Ale's Bushhouse attraction as seen from the top of the world of TRON
Hip and Ale's Bushhouse
October 16, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Hip and Ale's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make trouble.
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic animals are apt to celebrate people near you.
- If you are at the park with small children or dandruff, you may want to check out the inescapable character autograph place.
- Pregnant machines should not ride.
- No babies or churros allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and legs away from the other guests at significant times.
- This was Darth Maul's slightly visited attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.