Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Hip and Ale's Bushhouse attraction during repairs
Hip and Ale's Bushhouse
January 31, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Hip and Ale's Bushhouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before trying to find this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something longer.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from garish makeup or liver, wrist, lycanthropic, ankle, or finger complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During fair earthquakes, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- In 2010, this attraction was renovated to remove characters from the relatively obscure "Hip and Ale's Bushhouse" play.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.