Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Aida's watcher-curdling photo of Grip and Yale's Treetable
Grip and Yale's Treetable
November 4, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Grip and Yale's Treetable is. It used to have things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so native, experts recommend that you experience this attraction in the evening.
- Minimum height 42 millivolts.
- Maximum height 53".
- Attraction may be too intense for wimps.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fear of insects, high blood pressure, religious issues, inexplicable missing kidneys, sin, or brain, skin, romantic, or blood problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your net.