Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Yale's Treetable attraction, trickily pulsating in the morning candlelight
Grip and Yale's Treetable
June 26, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Grip and Yale's Treetable is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but the legal staff had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, try not to queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- Minimum height 25" (or 12.5" and tipping generously).
- Maximum height 51" (unless it's Easter Sunday).
- Must be at least 24" tall and 10 years old to ride in front.
- Attraction may be too frightening for immature chickens.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.