Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Yale's Treetable attraction during refurbishment
Grip and Yale's Treetable
July 7, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Four mice (by www.LaughingRock.net)
Nobody is sure what the point of Grip and Yale's Treetable is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, remember to get in the queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for adults.
- CAUTION! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from runny nose or immunological or blood issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Boredom may occur.
- No photography or snacks allowed.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, children are required to have pirate belts.
- The coupe was personally approved by Christina Aguilera.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.