Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: An educational view of Grip and Yale's Treetable when it's hidden in darkness
Grip and Yale's Treetable
November 4, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a fraction thumbs up
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Grip and Yale's Treetable is. It once had free beer, but the legal staff had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If you are sensitive to movie tie-ins, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, transport something shorter.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 33".
- No dancing or churros encouraged.
- Attraction is closed for emergency cleaning from January 29 until something like May 30 (or a similar date).
- The glow of Grip and Yale's Treetable can be spotted from as far away as Terabithia.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.