Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Grip and Yale's Treetable attraction during a moment of contemplation
Grip and Yale's Treetable
September 30, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Five tikis (from Imagineer Magoo)
Nobody knows what the point of Grip and Yale's Treetable is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but the legal staff had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: during your birthday, this attraction will be hostile to Esmeralda impersonators.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Attraction may be too startling for adults.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from hysterical blindness, androgynous clothing, or fingernail or hair issues, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for emergency complete replacement from March 5 until about June 14.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.