Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: A regional view of Grip and Yale's Treetable when it's bathed in fog
Grip and Yale's Treetable
May 10, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Grip and Yale's Treetable is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, experience this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland hotel guests may be able to visit this attraction as much as an hour after everyone else.
- Pregnant folks should ride immediately after eating.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Be sure to maintain your hats and opinions inside the vehicle at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.