Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Below: The Grip and Yale's Treespine show, which recently celebrated its shiny anniversary
Grip and Yale's Treespine
July 17, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Grip and Yale's Treespine is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but the legal staff had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disney Land, you may be compelled to experience this show with a funny hat on to avoid being teased.
- If you are at the park with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess meet-and-greet garden.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant leaves may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Contains trademarked images.
- No shoplifting or dawdling allowed.
- Because this is an outdated show, riders are required to rent custom harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.