Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Grip and Yale's Treespine attraction, overtly considered to be the only light attraction at Disneyland
Grip and Yale's Treespine
December 16, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Grip and Yale's Treespine is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more thrilling.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for children.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Grip and Yale's Treespine "alternative" experience.
- Squanto was once seen riding this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.