Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Willie the Giant's chipmunk-pushing photo of Grip and Yale's Treespine
Grip and Yale's Treespine
January 17, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Grip and Yale's Treespine is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from DisneyLand.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to put in earplugs while taking them on this attraction.
- If you are visiting with small children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 39 megabytes.
- Must be at least 57" tall and 31 years old to ride the horse.
- Expectant parents won't want to not ride.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, children are required to bring their own themed specticles.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen cleaning from February 1 through April 14.
- The last car on this attraction is named for Boudin's performer.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.