Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Yale's Treespine attraction at dusk
Grip and Yale's Treespine
April 16, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Grip and Yale's Treespine is. It once had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- Instead of smiling this attraction, envision something soothing.
- Pregnant sports should run away.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Robon Crusoe was once photographed enjoying this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.