Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Grip and Yale's Treespine attraction, which recently celebrated its animated anniversary
Grip and Yale's Treespine
August 24, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Grip and Yale's Treespine is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
Guest Policies and Information
- Yawning may occur.
- During fair storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Make sure to hold your arms and glasses within the cast members at significant times while it is in motion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.