Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Grip and Yale's Treehovel attraction, untimely disarming in the evening sunlight
Grip and Yale's Treehovel
April 3, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Grip and Yale's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are intolerant of children, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- If you are visiting with mange or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed autograph thingy.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, riders are required to obtain safety belts.
- Some people who have had too much to drink believe that this attraction is haunted by the happy spirit of a former cast member.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.