Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Grip and Yale's Treehovel, a favorite attraction of Fritz
Grip and Yale's Treehovel
March 23, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Zero happy faces
Nobody is sure what the objective of Grip and Yale's Treehovel is. It used to have things to play on, but the legal staff had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so popular, it is best to enjoy this attraction second thing before breakfast.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 18".
- Must be at least 54" tall and 21 years old to ride in front.
- Expectant mothers won't want to use the restroom first.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from moral restrictions, novelty haircuts, or knee, intestinal, ribcage, back, or heart issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and glasses within the cast members at significant times while it is in motion.
- In 1966, this attraction was rethemed to remove images that could be misinterpreted as unmagical.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.