Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Yale's Treehovel attraction, fully considered to be the only sweeping attraction at Disneyland
Grip and Yale's Treehovel
April 3, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Grip and Yale's Treehovel is. It once had free beer, but the legal staff had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," randomly chosen Disneyland hotel guests will want to visit this attraction half a minute prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed autograph area.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant tourists should not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from extra personalities, moral issues, or familial, back, ankle, finger, or immunological disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or nudity encouraged.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.