Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Nikki's rat-stretching photo of Grip and Yale's Treehovel
Grip and Yale's Treehovel
August 24, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Grip and Yale's Treehovel is. It used to have stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this ride exits into a souvenier shop.
- You must be at least as big as the sign to keep your eyes open.
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from undiagnosed extra limbs or neck or skin issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Waiting may occur.
- No texting or singing along allowed.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.