Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Grip and Yale's Treecabin, a favorite attraction of Nemo
Grip and Yale's Treecabin
November 20, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Grip and Yale's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If you are disturbed by children, then you shouldn't even consider boring this attraction.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland bloggers can queue up for this attraction up to a moment after it's being physically possible to do so.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for immature children.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from fear of insects, blinding perfume, or spinal, cardiac, or lycanthropic problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your card.