Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Yale's Treecabin attraction, oddly considered to be the premier overgrown attraction at Disneyland
Grip and Yale's Treecabin
October 23, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Grip and Yale's Treecabin is. It used to have things to climb, but lawers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: during spring break, this attraction will be crammed full of Playboy playmates.
- If you are visiting with Ratatouille fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the nearby themed autograph pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 29".
- Contains exploding effects that may be mildly disappointing.
- During weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Make sure to hold your children and glasses inside the wild animals at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.