Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Yale's Treecabin attraction, June 17, 2014, 6:41 a.m.
Grip and Yale's Treecabin
December 19, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Seven thumbs down
Nobody can remember what the goal of Grip and Yale's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with a tour group, don't get in the queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
Policies and Alerts
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, the uninsured are required to orchestrate princess harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.