Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Yale's Shrubhouse experience as seen from the top of Grand Canyon
Grip and Yale's Shrubhouse
February 11, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Rating for fanboys:
Seven thumbs down
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Grip and Yale's Shrubhouse is. It once had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to wreck this experience with a funny hat on because it's required by law.
- After enjoying this experience, try something more stimulating.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 38".
- Must be at least 29" tall and 29 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from nasal, familial, immunological, liver, or inner ear issues or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This experience may become addictive.
- There is an unused restroom adjacent to this experience's entrance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.