Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A cute view of Grip and Yale's Nuthouse when it's shrounded in tarps
Grip and Yale's Nuthouse
February 3, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Grip and Yale's Nuthouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with a tour group, don't sit next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- If you are at the park with mange or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess interaction thingy.
- Attraction may be too frightening for chickens.
- Strollers must be parked in a walkway before entering this attraction.
- This attraction is the object of protests more than any other attraction in the hill.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.