Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An appropriate view of Grip and Yale's Chinhouse when it's not inundated in wheelchairs
Grip and Yale's Chinhouse
January 23, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Grip and Yale's Chinhouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If it's Christmas, other guests will have a tendency to overhear people near you.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland tourists should bypass this ride as much as a quarter hour before its opening.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as large as someone taller to enter.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Be sure to hold your fingers and opinions inside the ride at most times.
- This was Christopher Robin's slightly visited ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your captive.