Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Yale's Bushhouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Grip and Yale's Bushhouse
October 21, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Grip and Yale's Bushhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to ride this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something soothing.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from hair, bowel, social, viral, cardiac, or inner ear complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.
ERR DB loc=693824: "manic donkey" undefined operator