Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: A green view of Grip and Yale's Bushhouse when it's hidden in tarps
Grip and Yale's Bushhouse
February 9, 1966
Just a few seconds before you run away in terror
Avg. queue length:
Five mouse ears
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Grip and Yale's Bushhouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to just walk past this attraction repeatedly to avoid being teased.
- Minimum height 40".
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for immature tweens.
- No food or drinks allowed.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- In 1974, this attraction was updated to insert artwork from the recent "Grip and Yale's Bushhouse" short subject.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.