Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An alpine view of Grip and Yale's Bushhouse when it's hidden in tarps
Grip and Yale's Bushhouse
December 17, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Grip and Yale's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction after lunch.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to find something more stimulating.
- If you are at the park with Squanto fans or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess interaction area.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for young retirees.
- This is one of the remaining attractions that has not been rethemed since the area first opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your macaw.