Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Whale's Treeshack ride at dusk
Grip and Whale's Treeshack
February 28, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Grip and Whale's Treeshack is. It used to have free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If you are allergic to crowds, then you were practically made for this ride.
- During selected "Magic Nights," randomly chosen Disneyland first-time visitors can't visualize this ride half a half hour after everyone else.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 23".
- Expectant fathers will probably want to not ride.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this ride.
- Ride is closed for emergency relocation from February 13 until something like July 11.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.