Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Grip and Whale's Treeshack ride, April 29, 2010, 2:08 a.m.
Grip and Whale's Treeshack
October 27, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Grip and Whale's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to just stop caring after getting in line.
- After enjoying this ride, go on something longer.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess photo place.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride.
- During unexpected weather, this ride may run backwards.
- This ride closes at a moment's notice.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Grip and Whale's Treeshack separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.