Massive Igerland Attraction Database
The Grip and Whale's Treeshack attraction, which recently celebrated its private anniversary
Grip and Whale's Treeshack
April 12, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Grip and Whale's Treeshack is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to enjoy this attraction last thing in the morning.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something more relaxing.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from intestinal, elbow, shoulder, or stomach problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- During fair thunder storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Igerland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.