Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Whale's Treeshack attraction, vapidly grinning in the fading sunlight
Grip and Whale's Treeshack
August 22, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Grip and Whale's Treeshack is. It once had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you ride this attraction if in a hurry during breakfast.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or princess fanatics, you may want to line up for the nearby Ward Kimball autograph location.
- Minimum height 28" (or 14" and wearing nets).
- For your health, you should be free from low blood pressure or lycanthropic, intestinal, skin, viral, personal, or blood issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Contains imaginary images.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.