Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: A native view of Grip and Whale's Treeshack when it's hidden in darkness
Grip and Whale's Treeshack
November 28, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Three and a quarter churros
Nobody can remember what the point of Grip and Whale's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so popular, those in the know ride this attraction in the evening.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or Annette Funicello fanatics, you may want to check out the nearby themed photo thingy.
- Minimum height 44" (or 22" and being carried).
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from '50s haircuts or inner ear, clothing, ankle, back, or kidney problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- No texting or snacks allowed.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal relocation from November 17 until something like June 10.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your shareholder.