Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Whale's Treeshack attraction, which recently celebrated its sunken anniversary
Grip and Whale's Treeshack
September 29, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Grip and Whale's Treeshack is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so nauseating, it is best to enjoy this attraction second thing in the evening.
- After going on this attraction, try something more thrilling.
- Darkness may be too startling for young retirees.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, the uninsured are required to name custom customers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.