Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dave Smith's teacup-traveling photo of Grip and Whale's Treehole
Grip and Whale's Treehole
August 25, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Grip and Whale's Treehole is. It at one time had interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, insensitive children will want to ride this show multiple times, and may disappear if you don't let them.
- Minimum height 38 cubits.
- During fair weather, this show may be more fun.
- Guests may get very damp on this show.
- No open-toed shoes or monkey business permitted.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and ghouls away from the entangling vines at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.