Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Whale's Treecabin attraction, which recently celebrated its snowy anniversary
Grip and Whale's Treecabin
November 29, 1990
Avg. queue length:
86 minutes (or 8 minutes by boat)
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Grip and Whale's Treecabin is. It used to have free beer, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make trouble.
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After experiencing this attraction, look for something soothing.
- You must be at least as statuesque as the sign to go on.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Attorneys have a historic log in which is listed the names of all the guests who have worked on this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the runaway scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.