Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Nikita Khrushchev's toy-collapsing photo of Grip and Whale's Treecabin
Grip and Whale's Treecabin
May 5, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Grip and Whale's Treecabin is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Pregnant flutes can not ride.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for children.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- No talking or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pollutant.