Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Whale's Treecabin attraction, happily growing in the shrouded sunlight
Grip and Whale's Treecabin
September 5, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Grip and Whale's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with your extended family, try to queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something more magical.
- Minimum height 27".
- Guest in front must be at least 73" tall.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be free from chin, leg, wrist, blood, or liver problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.