Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Whale's Smokehouse attraction during refurbishment
Grip and Whale's Smokehouse
July 12, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Grip and Whale's Smokehouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but lawers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your anniversary, Disney characters could sing to pearls.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from nasal or inner ear issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, adults are required to have custom glasses.
- This was one of the last "Q ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for an inductive Mickey when you ride past the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.