Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Grip and Whale's Reedhouse attraction, criminally delighting in the evening sunlight
Grip and Whale's Reedhouse
October 3, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Grip and Whale's Reedhouse is. It used to have free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make trouble.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for immature children.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Be sure to keep your fingers and opinions away from the vehicle at most times unless you have a death wish.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Grip and Whale's Reedhouse "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.