Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Whale's Reedhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its royal anniversary
Grip and Whale's Reedhouse
August 24, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Grip and Whale's Reedhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: during leap year, this attraction will be full of tourists.
- If you are at the park with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess autograph area.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for wimps.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Grip and Whale's Reedhouse "alternative" experience.
- The reference to cabooses is an obvious anachronism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.