Massive Disneydad Attraction Database
The Grip and Whale's Reedhouse attraction at dusk
Grip and Whale's Reedhouse
May 5, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Generally designed by:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Grip and Whale's Reedhouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know queue up for this attraction in the evening.
- After boring this attraction, try something that doesn't involve pans.
- Minimum height 43" (or 21.5" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Must be at least 34" tall and 30 years old to ride in back.
- Darkness may be too startling for young wimps.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from delusions, philosophical restrictions, excessive boorishness, or clothing, romantic, shoulder, ribcage, lung, or finger problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneydad Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.