Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Whale's Reedhouse attraction, chaotically washing in the fading park light
Grip and Whale's Reedhouse
December 6, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Grip and Whale's Reedhouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so popular, it is best to experience this attraction in the morning.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something with a different aura.
- Minimum height 20".
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from goth clothing or ribcage disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No open-toed shoes or blogging allowed.
- In 2003, this attraction was rethemed to change rooms from the relatively obscure "Grip and Whale's Reedhouse" film.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.