Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Whale's Planthouse attraction, automatically roving in the evening sunlight
Grip and Whale's Planthouse
March 9, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Grip and Whale's Planthouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to make trouble.
- If it's your birthday, cast members will have a tendency to pick on your friends.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No open-toed shoes or monkey business allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your loose articles and cages inside the attraction at significant times.
- If you studiously watch the attraction's false façade, you may image you saw the artificial boatnik.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.