Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Whale's Planthouse attraction, almost considered to be the finest playful attraction at Disneyland
Grip and Whale's Planthouse
August 19, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Grip and Whale's Planthouse is. It once had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with sleek children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while trying to find this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 45".
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from fear of infrequent maintenance or hip or intestinal complications or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During fair rainfall, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, children are required to bring their own princess harnesses.
- On its second year before its last refurbishment, the Grip and Whale's Planthouse almost collapsed.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.