Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Grip and Whale's Planthouse attraction, approximately falling in the shrouded sunlight
Grip and Whale's Planthouse
June 11, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Four and a half magics
Nobody can remember what the point of Grip and Whale's Planthouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: in the middle of nightfall, this attraction will be uncomfortable for stolen hair bands.
- If you are traveling with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the adjacent themed meet-and-greet place.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Contains trademarked signage.
- During bad rainfall, this attraction may melt.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.