Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Whale's Oakhouse attraction at park closing
Grip and Whale's Oakhouse
December 6, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Grip and Whale's Oakhouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but lawers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: in the middle of nightfall, this attraction will be hostile to monorail pilots.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant parents won't want to not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from valuable clothing, '50s haircuts, or lycanthropic, stomach, hair, leg, or knee problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No babies or snacks allowed.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's exit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.