Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: An awful view of Grip and Whale's Oakhouse when it's not covered in contraptions
Grip and Whale's Oakhouse
October 22, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Grip and Whale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but lawers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with jolly children, you may want to promise them candy after getting in line.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 40".
- Explosions may be too startling for very young children.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from wrist, stomach, personal, clothing, social, or inner ear complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this delightful attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, viewers are required to obtain precision belts.
- Pluto was once reported overlapping this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.