Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Above: The Grip and Whale's Oakhouse attraction at first light
Grip and Whale's Oakhouse
May 16, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Grip and Whale's Oakhouse is. It once had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a good buccaneer.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something with less people on it.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from ankle, nasal, heart, or immunological problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Boredom may occur.
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, adults are required to rent special bullwhips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.