Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Grip and Wale's Treetent ride, fully considered to be the best perilous ride at Disneyland
Grip and Wale's Treetent
September 9, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Grip and Wale's Treetent is. It used to have things to play on, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are sensitive to blatant commercialism, then you were practically made for this ride.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Ride may be too unsettling for wimps.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from moral conflicts or viral, ribcage, or finger problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- On its second day of operation, the Grip and Wale's Treetent almost was mislayed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.