Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Indiana Jones' airplane-spinning photo of Grip and Wale's Treetent
Grip and Wale's Treetent
January 1, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Grip and Wale's Treetent is. It once had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: during a solar eclipse, this attraction will be uncomfortable for guests.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and tearful).
- For your benefit, you should be free from hysterical blindness, garish makeup, or wrist or lung disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Bumping may occur.
- Strollers must be abandoned before entering this attraction.
- This was one of the least famous "H ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.