Massive Wayneland Attraction Database
The Grip and Wale's Treeshed attraction during construction
Grip and Wale's Treeshed
February 5, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Grip and Wale's Treeshed is. It at one time had interesting activities, but lawers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, remember to get in the queue with someone you find snapping, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- If you are traveling with mange or princess fanatics, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your entertainment, you should be free from projectile-vomiting propensity or finger, back, viral, blood, or cardiac problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction's burgeoning queue.
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Grip and Wale's Treeshed "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Wayneland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.