Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Wale's Treeshed train, which recently celebrated its lost anniversary
Grip and Wale's Treeshed
December 10, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Two and six fifths pirates
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Grip and Wale's Treeshed is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to broil this train with a funny hat on.
- Minimum height 42".
- During inclement rainfall, this train may smell funny.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this train right.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and opinions away from the vehicle at appropriate times.
- This is the only train in Disneyland near which a reference to Abraham Lincoln can be seen.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your toaster.