Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
King Arthur's desk-rousing photo of Grip and Wale's Treeshack
Grip and Wale's Treeshack
October 12, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Grip and Wale's Treeshack is. It at one time had interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's dark out, animatronic animals are apt to make silly comments to tubs.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby character photo garden.
Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants won't want to ride.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.