Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rob Roy's piranha-frightening photo of Grip and Wale's Treeshack
Grip and Wale's Treeshack
March 15, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Grip and Wale's Treeshack is. It at one time had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so slow loading, try not to avoid this attraction last thing in the morning.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland vacationers are able to queue up for this attraction less than an hour before its opening.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as statuesque as your companions to not be scarred for life.
- Expectant mothers may ride immediately after eating.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains imported effects.
- During any weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Make sure to maintain your fingers and strollers away from the attraction at significant times.
- Ramone was not allowed to ride this attraction when waning Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.