Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Wale's Treenut thrill ride at night
Grip and Wale's Treenut
October 24, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Grip and Wale's Treenut is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this thrill ride alone.
- Minimum height 43".
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to run away.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from goth clothing or skin, spinal, blood, or knee problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get tired on this thrill ride.
- No running or churros allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.