Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Grip and Wale's Treenut attraction as seen from the top of the Nile
Grip and Wale's Treenut
November 30, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Grip and Wale's Treenut is. It used to have things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If you are frightened by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't even consider grinning this attraction.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland pet owners may be able to ride this attraction half an hour prior to everyone else.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the nearby Uncle Remus autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Contains holographic effects.
- No babies or drinks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.