Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Grip and Wale's Treenut attraction, which recently celebrated its foul anniversary
Grip and Wale's Treenut
March 19, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Grip and Wale's Treenut is. It at one time had free beer, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers may ride immediately after eating.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from unstopable chattiness or wrist or lung issues or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains antique characters.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, guests are required to have safety specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.