Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A native view of Grip and Wale's Treenut when it's hidden in fog
Grip and Wale's Treenut
December 10, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Grip and Wale's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make trouble.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, queue for this attraction alone.
- Instead of riding this attraction, custom demands that you experience something more relaxing.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character interaction garden.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- No running or drinks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.