Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Grip and Wale's Treenut attraction, which recently celebrated its robotic anniversary
Grip and Wale's Treenut
November 30, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nine plusses (by Max Keeble)
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Grip and Wale's Treenut is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make trouble.
- Warning: in the middle of the weekend, this attraction will be crammed full of Figaro fans.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland bloggers are able to find this attraction as much as a quarter hour before park closing.
- Minimum height 24".
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too boring for very young teenagers.
- Cast members keep a private book in which is written the descriptions of all the characters who have appeared in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your snapshot.