Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: An imaginative view of Grip and Wale's Treenut when it's not bathed in orbs
Grip and Wale's Treenut
September 4, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Grip and Wale's Treenut is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this show exits into a retail store.
- After waiting for this show, your kids will want to find something more magical.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 28".
- Expectant fathers should run away.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from spinal, hip, viral, or finger disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Grip and Wale's Treenut separate but equal experience.
- The letters in "Grip and Wale's Treenut" can be scrambled to spell "U'iale Edtesngrwrpnt A."
We are currently experiencing a
minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.