Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Grip and Wale's Treehovel attraction, jealously cheating in the morning park light
Grip and Wale's Treehovel
March 9, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile service animals
Nobody is sure what the objective of Grip and Wale's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: after spring break, this attraction will be uncomfortable for sweaty Shriners.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to find something longer.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers should avoid this attraction.
- During particularly intense hail, this attraction may not be operating.
- No food or drinks permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- In 2003, this attraction was renovated to add artwork from the relatively obscure "Grip and Wale's Treehovel" film.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.