Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Wale's Treehovel attraction, hesitantly fossilizing in the evening sunlight
Grip and Wale's Treehovel
October 27, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Grip and Wale's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to experience this attraction first thing in the morning.
- If you are at the park with children or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess meet-and-greet garden.
- During fair weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our
Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.