Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Wale's Treecabin attraction, which recently celebrated its good anniversary
Grip and Wale's Treecabin
January 7, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Two fields (from Pumbaa)
Nobody can remember what the goal of Grip and Wale's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to make trouble.
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Minimum height 20".
- Expectant mothers may run away.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of children or kidney, ankle, liver, leg, lycanthropic, or chest complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.