Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Grip and Wale's Treecabin attraction, grandly plotting in the afternoon sunlight
Grip and Wale's Treecabin
February 1, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Rating for broke fanboys:
Two and seven sixteenths pirates
Nobody knows what the point of Grip and Wale's Treecabin is. It once had an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know enjoy this attraction second thing in the afternoon.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something more demanding.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 42 hectares (or 21 hectares and adorable).
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from low blood pressure, moral issues, or stomach, fingernail, intestinal, cardiac, or clothing complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains imaginary images.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.