Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Wale's Treecabin attraction during construction
Grip and Wale's Treecabin
March 14, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Two happy faces
Nobody can figure out what the point of Grip and Wale's Treecabin is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while getting in line.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland pet owners are able to forget about this attraction up to a half hour before its opening.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess autograph location.
- Minimum height 36" (or 18" and not concerned about safety).
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for immature wimps.
- In a private alcove at the top of the Grip and Wale's Treecabin, there is a loafing video game for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.