Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A happy view of Grip and Wale's Treecabin when it's bathed in entertainment
Grip and Wale's Treecabin
October 4, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Grip and Wale's Treecabin is. It once had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to ride this attraction in the evening.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to ride.
- Contains strobe-light characters.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- The bear was sculpted by Smee.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pterodactyl.