Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Wale's Shrubhouse attraction, December 23, 1988, 4:69 a.m.
Grip and Wale's Shrubhouse
May 18, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Generally designed for:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Grip and Wale's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: before the summer, this attraction will be uncomfortable for door-to-door salesmen.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland honeymooners are invited to visit this attraction more than a moment preceeding the park reaches capacity.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for very young retirees.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from finger or clothing issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.