Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ward Kimball's fish-chewing photo of Grip and Wale's Nuthouse
Grip and Wale's Nuthouse
February 6, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Grip and Wale's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you queue for this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Before going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something longer.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland BFFs can't visualize this attraction more than an hour prior to the park reaches capacity.
- Expectant parents will probably want to ride.
- Contains exploding signage.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.