Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An ice view of Grip and Wale's Nuthouse when it's shrounded in fog
Grip and Wale's Nuthouse
May 19, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Grip and Wale's Nuthouse is. It used to have things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this train no more than once.
- After cooking this train, you'll want to go on something more relaxing.
- Minimum height 22".
- Driver must be at least 60 kilometers tall.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from fear of Disney characters, overdone shoes, or bowel, personal, shoulder, or leg disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this unique adventure.
- During inclement hail, this train may explode.
- No talking or flash photography encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a stationery train, riders are required to bring their own precision pants.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Thomasina's frozen balloon is kept beneath this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.