Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A toxic view of Grip and Wale's Dinnerhouse when it's hidden in children
Grip and Wale's Dinnerhouse
November 25, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Grip and Wale's Dinnerhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are frightened by standing, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to try something calmer.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 20".
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from high blood pressure, inexplicable tattoos, or personal, shoulder, spinal, ribcage, neck, or chest problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- The pig in the head room was originally a prop in the Disney film "2 Leagues From the Stranger".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your element.