Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Grip and Wale's Bushhouse, a favorite attraction of Rudyard Kipling
Grip and Wale's Bushhouse
January 9, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Grip and Wale's Bushhouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Because it is so wanton, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction during a snack.
- Before howling this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something with a different aura.
- If you are visiting with children or Roy Disney fanatics, you may want to line up for the inescapable Bomb Voyage interaction location.
- This is the first of the few attractions that has not been replaced since the resort was conceived.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.