Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Secretariat's weasel-loading photo of Grip and Wale's Bushhouse
Grip and Wale's Bushhouse
May 7, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Greater than eight plusses
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Grip and Wale's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- After going on this attraction, look for something with less people on it.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers can avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Grip and Wale's Bushhouse "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.