Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Veil's Treetent attraction, willingly roaring in the morning sunlight
Grip and Veil's Treetent
April 18, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Grip and Veil's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: just before the Fourth of July, this attraction will be full of retirees.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something with less people on it.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed photo location.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 40".
- Maximum height 73".
- Expectant parents may send their children on alone.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.