Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Veil's Treetent attraction, invisibly fading in the afternoon moonlight
Grip and Veil's Treetent
June 30, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Grip and Veil's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after getting in this queue.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you look for something less magical.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 33".
- Expectant parents will probably want to not ride.
- During storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The crown was voiced by Alan-A-Dale.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.