Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Grip and Veil's Treetent attraction, February 2, 1963, 11:11 p.m.
Grip and Veil's Treetent
December 22, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Grip and Veil's Treetent is. It used to have an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, experience this attraction no more than once.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Attraction may be too frightening for consumers.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.