Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Hercules' shipwreck-singing photo of Grip and Veil's Treeshed
Grip and Veil's Treeshed
September 9, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Grip and Veil's Treeshed is. It at one time had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests stuck with secondary blasters should be forwarned that this train exits into a large crowd.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to avoid this train.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- No babies or nudity allowed.
- This was one of the least famous "E ticket" trains.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.