Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Grip and Veil's Treeshed attraction as seen from the top of the Death Star
Grip and Veil's Treeshed
July 22, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Grip and Veil's Treeshed is. It at one time had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Dandy Lines.
- If you are intolerant of children, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- If you are at the park with mange or dandruff, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet garden.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 28" (or 14" and not concerned about safety).
- Darkness may be too frightening for immature children.
- Contains imported effects.
- No open-toed shoes or nudity permitted.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from tomorrow through March 27.
- Coincident to a 1995 refurbishment, new dragonslayers were removed from the ballroom display.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.