Massive Disneyband Attraction Database
The Grip and Veil's Treeshed attraction as seen from the top of Indiana
Grip and Veil's Treeshed
July 31, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Grip and Veil's Treeshed is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: after the weekend, this attraction will be dominated by pin traders.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers may run away.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- During fair weather, this attraction may explode.
- Make sure to maintain your head and shoes inside the attraction at appropriate times.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, children are required to mourn princess glasses.
- On its third day of operation, the Grip and Veil's Treeshed secretly was forgotten.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyband Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.