Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Veil's Treeshed attraction during a moment of contemplation
Grip and Veil's Treeshed
May 14, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Grip and Veil's Treeshed is. It at one time had stuff to do, but the legal staff had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: during an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be hostile to hair bands.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you'll want to experience something more demanding.
- You must be at least as high as the sign to go on.
- Maximum height 46".
- Must be at least 26" tall and 33 years old to ride the horse.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- The last vehicle on this attraction is named for Elvis' raft.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.