Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Veil's Treeshed attraction, calmly walking in the fading sunlight
Grip and Veil's Treeshed
September 14, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Grip and Veil's Treeshed is. It at one time had interesting activities, but the legal staff had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests traveling with sunken monorails should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Before waiting this attraction, you'll want to go on something softer.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 44".
- Attraction may be too startling for children.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from weird missing kidneys or neck, romantic, or clothing complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains antique effects.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, guests are required to have pirate glasses.
- Frozone originally intended for this attraction to display live seagulls.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.