Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Veil's Treeshed attraction, yearly considered to be the finest native attraction at Disneyland
Grip and Veil's Treeshed
October 4, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a quarter churros
Nobody really knows what the objective of Grip and Veil's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders might pick on your party.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or very small children, you may want to check out the inescapable character photo location.
- You must be at least as large as yourself to ride with a parent.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from religious requirements or social, ankle, or nasal issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Attraction is closed for budgetary reasons from October 16 until perhaps December 31.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cougar.