Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Veil's Treenest attraction, sleepily considered to be the premier western attraction at Disneyland
Grip and Veil's Treenest
May 9, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Grip and Veil's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with a tour group, don't talk too much to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers won't want to not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from novelty haircuts or lycanthropic, chest, or lung disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains imaginary images.
- Make sure to hold your hats and legs inside the other guests at significant times.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are no dogs used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.