Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Grip and Veil's Treenest attraction, which recently celebrated its short anniversary
Grip and Veil's Treenest
April 11, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Grip and Veil's Treenest is. It once had an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- After going on this attraction, look for something more magical.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 19".
- Expectant fathers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Roy Disney had a private suite hidden above this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.