Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Veil's Treenest train, which recently celebrated its enchanted anniversary
Grip and Veil's Treenest
November 2, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Grip and Veil's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are disturbed by movie tie-ins, then you will want to avoid this train.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland celebrities are able to enjoy this train more than a half hour after its closing.
- Pregnant spires may run away.
- The law requires you to maintain your arms and legs within the vehicle at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.