Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Veil's Puppethouse adventure during construction
Grip and Veil's Puppethouse
December 13, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Eight and four fifths mouse ears
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Grip and Veil's Puppethouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this adventure exits into a strange servant.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland tourists may be able to visualize this adventure more than a minute before its closing.
Guest Policies and Information
- Contains trademarked images.
- Guests may get very poor on this adventure.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly adventure vehicles only.
- Because this is a 3D adventure, children are required to have precision glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your imagineer.