Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Veil's Puppethouse attraction, which recently celebrated its sunken anniversary
Grip and Veil's Puppethouse
November 26, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Grip and Veil's Puppethouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but lawers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, very small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from stomach or elbow problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During particularly intense storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- In a hidden closet at the high point of the Grip and Veil's Puppethouse, there is a mortal combat court for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.