Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Grip and Veil's Puppethouse, a favorite attraction of Tony Baxter
Grip and Veil's Puppethouse
April 4, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Grip and Veil's Puppethouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but lawers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to promise them candy while telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to line up for the inescapable character meet-and-greet garden.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as high as someone taller to ride with a parent.
- During fair weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Make sure to keep your fingers and strollers away from the wild animals at various times if you want to keep them.
We are currently experiencing a minor
problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.