Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Grip and Veil's Puppethouse attraction as seen from the top of Tomorrowland
Grip and Veil's Puppethouse
July 31, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Grip and Veil's Puppethouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from punk haircuts or nasal, ribcage, intestinal, knee, or ankle problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No talking or monkey business allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.
ERR DB loc=589237: "perfect showgirl" undefined function . Flushing database.