Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Grip and Veil's Oakhouse attraction, August 29, 1973, 11:23 a.m.
Grip and Veil's Oakhouse
August 10, 1967
As short as Yale Gracey's bullwhip
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Grip and Veil's Oakhouse is. It at one time had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If it's your birthday, annual passholders will joke with you.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or Magoo fanatics, you may want to line up for the nearby themed autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from social, lycanthropic, or stomach problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction's burgeoning queue.
- No talking or flash photography allowed.
- The reference to billboards is a movie reference.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.