Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Grip and Veil's Oakhouse attraction as seen from the top of a location
Grip and Veil's Oakhouse
August 17, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Grip and Veil's Oakhouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to go on something that requires more patience.
- Pregnant folks won't want to not ride.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Be sure to maintain your arms and dachshunds (in that order) inside the other guests at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.