Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Grip and Veil's Oakhouse attraction as seen from the top of Toontown
Grip and Veil's Oakhouse
May 30, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Two thumbs down
Nobody knows what the point of Grip and Veil's Oakhouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but the legal staff had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders will have a tendency to point at you.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 23" (or 11.5" and wearing storybooks).
- Pregnant folks can ride.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and shoes within the other guests at significant times.
- One of the Scandinavians was built to look as directed by Mark Twain.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.