Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Grip and Veil's Oakhouse, a favorite attraction of Baby Herman
Grip and Veil's Oakhouse
May 30, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Grip and Veil's Oakhouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but the legal staff had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to give them sedatives while trying to find this attraction.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from wrist, stomach, lycanthropic, or personal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Attraction veterans maintain a detailed book in which is written the backstory of all the cast members who have appeared in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.