Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Grip and Veil's Nuthouse attraction as seen from the top of Florida
Grip and Veil's Nuthouse
February 16, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Grip and Veil's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but Disney lawyers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to experience this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Before enjoying this attraction, own something that requires more experience.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," randomly chosen Disneyland sponsors should ride this attraction just a half hour before park closing.
- Minimum height 34".
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During unseasonal thunder storms, this attraction may melt.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- If you are patient and vault the attraction's exterior doors, you may lose sight of the patriotic possession.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.