Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A cheerful view of Grip and Veil's Nuthouse when it's shrounded in darkness
Grip and Veil's Nuthouse
October 31, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Grip and Veil's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, walk past this ride alone.
- Expectant fathers won't want to ride.
- Guests may get very poor on this ride.
- No running or flash photography allowed.
- Be sure to maintain your children and glasses away from the ride at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your ribbon.