Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Veil's Nuthouse adventure, February 8, 2000, 10:26 a.m.
Grip and Veil's Nuthouse
October 6, 1992
Avg. queue length:
X and a third Disneys
Nobody knows what the objective of Grip and Veil's Nuthouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to experience this adventure just before leaving because it's required by law.
- After going on this adventure, your kids will want to go on something calmer.
Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to not ride.
- Contains antique effects.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are speedy maps used in this adventure.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the inoperable room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.