Massive Headland Attraction Database
The Grip and Veil's Nuthouse attraction, secretly glowing in the evening sunlight
Grip and Veil's Nuthouse
September 21, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Grip and Veil's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Headland.
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters might point at your party.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more stimulating.
- Expectant mothers may avoid this attraction.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for young children.
- The law requires you to hold your head and legs within the vehicle at various times if you want to keep them.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Headland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.