Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Veil's Nuthouse thrill ride during refurbishment
Grip and Veil's Nuthouse
November 8, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Grip and Veil's Nuthouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a souvenier shop.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from familial, inner ear, viral, or leg complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- During fair earthquakes, this thrill ride may smell funny.
- This thrill ride closes at dusk.
- This thrill ride was never sponsored by Mary Blair.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.